The male libido is usually extravagant yet vulnerable. In the wake of certain physical and psychological factors, men often tend to lose the ability for arousal or sexual activity. Let’s run you through some prominent conditions ailing men across all age groups and geographies.
- Erectile Dysfunction:There are times when achieving erection is a problem but if the issue persists, it can be Erectile Dysfunction. The inability either stems from a psychological issue or a medical condition.
- Inability to get the penis hard,
- Inability to maintain the erection for the desired duration, and
- Loss of interest in any kind of sexual activity.
- Early, uncontrolled ejaculation, even upon little sexual stimulation.
- Loss of sexual pleasure and appetite, keeping you guessing how to increase sex power
- Negative emotions like guilt and frustration sets in
Ayurvedic Treatments for sexual disorders:
The mainstream intervention strategies, including cognitive behavioural therapy and hormone replacement, often fail to deliver patient outcomes. At best, you can expect symptomatic relief while complete recovery is a distant dream. Here, Ayurvedic medicine for sex kicks in, offering quick, lasting and safe recovery for all conditions. They work on eliminating the root cause through natural remedial means to keep the patient hopeful of pleasurable sex life.
There are plenty of sex power Ayurvedic medicines based on natural ingredients, such as Ashvagandha, Shatavari, Kaunch Beej, Talmakhana And Shilajit to help the cause.