If you have been searching the internet for a while you may have encountered several Ayurvedic websites, Clinics etc. And every website offers some sort of treatment, medicine or product. Then what is the thing that makes us stand out in the crowd? Below is a small list of unique benefits that you get with us:
1. A unique online consultation process where every person gets individual attention and care.
2. We covers all aspects of your health, disease and lifestyle. This makes sure that your problem is understood correctly and you get the most appropriate treatment.
3. You can send us your medical reports or other details for proper diagnosis.
4. 24 x 7 phone and e-mail support from experienced Ayurvedic doctors.
5. In-house manufacturing of Ayurvedic medicines ensures greater control over quality and efficacy.
6. 100% customized tailor-made advice and treatment.
Why You Should Consider Ayurveda Over Other Systems Of Medicine?
Ayurveda targets the root cause or underlying culprit which is causing the health problem. It is unlike other forms of modern medicine which suppress the symptoms and also gives rise to several other potentially dangerous side effects. Ayurveda cures the body and not just the disease. The results you get with it are permanent and not temporary. When a person undergoes ayurvedic treatment he has to undergo a series of specific processes which are designed in such a way to provide permanent cure from illness.
Ayurvedic Treatment Process Explained : Step – by – Step
Our Ayurvedic treatment involves three stages. These three stages are designed in such a way to provide not only complete cure from the illness but to maintain the health, vigor and vitality. The stages involved are:
1. Shodhan – This is the first stage of treatment where the doctor tries to cleanse the system. In a layman term it can be called the stage of detoxification.
2. Shaman – Means eliminating the disease. This is the second stage where we target the specific disease and the eliminates the root cause that is giving rise to the condition.
3. Rasayana – It is a rejuvenating process which starts after the shaman process. This is required to re-energize the body and to regain the lost vitality due to the illness.
4. Satvajaya – It involves cleaning up the thought process or in other words it refers to meditation and mental hygiene.